In 1956 the Boni change activities, beginning to manage a dairy in Porrettana St., in the area of the cableway that connected Bologna at the Sanctuary of San Luca, is hard work: the 6 of every morning must be present in the store to get the milk then delivered in heavy cans of aluminium, which is sold in bulk to customers. And this all Sunday, since the milk is considered a food of primary need and there were certainly the methods of current conservation.
anno 1964

Trattoria Boni - Via Don Luigi Sturzo, 22/c-d - Bologna

Print

 
 

campagna spaghetti all'amatriciana